Think carefully before you apply to graduate school. These self-reflective questions can help.
Before signing yourself up for potentially 5-7 years of brutal academic rigor, try asking yourself these 6 questions and think about whether this graduate degree is right for you.
Ask yourself these 6 questions:
- Why do you want to go to graduate school?
- Are you ready for graduate-level study?
- How do you handle academic stress?
- How will attending graduate school help you land your dream job?
- Will the job you get make you happy?
- Will the job you get/want support the lifestyle you desire?